About Me

My photo
I am a new Mommy and I just recently became a stay at home mom as of October 1st! I am so excited to watch Cache discover new things in his life!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Catch Up!!!

I guess it's time to play catch up! I started an online college class for Medical Transcribing so now i'm learning rather than blogging while Cache is sleeping!

Where do I start. It's been a fun last month and a half. Cache finally rolled over from him back to his tummy on January 17th. Now he is rolling all over the place. He tries to army crawl but decides it's just easier to roll! Too cute!
On January 31st I just couldn't handle the hair over Cache's ears so I decide since I was cutting his Pappa's hair he could get one too! He did so good!





He cut his first tooth on February 1st and it was one of his bottom two after all! I think he is trying to cut the other one through now, he's been extremely cranky! You wouldn't know it unless you sat at home with him. He is such a people person and loves to be out and about. It finally warmed up so I took him out w/ the horses and my rope horse(Rob) thought he was pretty cool. I put Cache on and he thought he was pretty cool! He grabbed ahold of his mane and just started smiling! Now if it would quit snowing every other day so we can start riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment