About Me

My photo
I am a new Mommy and I just recently became a stay at home mom as of October 1st! I am so excited to watch Cache discover new things in his life!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6 Month Checkup

Cache had his 6 month checkup yesterday and man is he growing like a weed! He weighed 18lbs 7oz and was 27 3/4 inches! He is already grown out of most of his 6-12 month clothes so I guess it's time to pull out the 12-18 month. His Dr. was asking questions about his accomplishments in the last 2 months and she asked me if he was rolling over. I told her "only from his belly to his back" and she was baffled. She said that he should've starting rolling over from his back to his belly way before he started sitting up on his own. Then she was checking for teeth and I was telling her how I thought he is going to get his eye teeth first instead of his fronts. She checked and sure enough she said "looks like he's already breaking all the rules!" Which of course reassured me that he's definately a Coates! (because his mom never broke any rules! :)lol) Everything looked good though he's getting to big to fast!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how fascinating a little baby can be? Especially when they are our own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cali! I'm glad you made a comment on my blog, now I know how to get to yours!! Funny how kids just do things however they want huh? He's soo cute!

    ReplyDelete