About Me

My photo
I am a new Mommy and I just recently became a stay at home mom as of October 1st! I am so excited to watch Cache discover new things in his life!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Where do I start......

Well i'm really behind on my blogging but life at the Coates household has been pretty hectic!

Since my last posting Cache has discovered so many new things! I will post pictures when I get a chance.....but for right now I want to focus on an amazing young woman.


Last month I lost one of my dearest and best friends Tessa....she was such an amazing person who brightened everybodies day with her beautiful dimples! I miss her like crazy and I for my own selfish reasons really want her to walk through my door and tell me this is all a joke! Now I know that's not going to happen but I can wish right?

My beautiful Bonessa, I miss your laughter, your sayings, your smile, our disgusting conversations about bodily functions and most of all I miss your friendship and love! I will forever treasure every moment we had together! Whether it was stealing blinking traffic barriers and hoping the flashing light in the back of Kara's truck wouldn't give us away, to when my bronco caught on fire and you were screaming at the kids playing in their yards to get in the house because it was going to blow up, to all the stupid things (you know what i'm talking about) we did together, to the late night serious talks, to the modeling shows in our living room, to the walks home, to your fresh made cookies, to the Chris Ledoux CD's you would burn me, to girls camp. There are so many that I can't mention all of them but I will cherish every moment whether they were filled of laughter or tears they will always be cherished! I love you Momma! Until we meet again!

I am so thankful for the teachings I have learned through out my life about our purpose here on earth and in the Eternities. Without this knowledge i'm not sure if I would have made it through this one.

To my amazing husband, Thank you so much for loving me! Thank you for taking me through the temple and having our family sealed for Eternity, I could not have asked for a better person to spend the rest of my life with. Thank you for holding me while I cry and the prayers and blessing that you have given me. Most of all thank you for being my best friend and giving me our amazing little boy! I love you!

Thank you to everyone who has kept Tessa's husband Shane and her entire family in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a true friend. We're always going to miss her.

    ReplyDelete