About Me

My photo
I am a new Mommy and I just recently became a stay at home mom as of October 1st! I am so excited to watch Cache discover new things in his life!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rolling Over



On Monday Oct 19th Cache rolled over for the first time. Trent had been gone deer hunting in Utah all weekend and Monday night after work and dinner Trent asked me if Cache rolled over yet.(He had tried to before Trent left for the weekend) I explained to him that he hadn't been put on the floor all weekend because we were moving cows and running all over the place. So the next thing I know Trent's yelling "Mamma, Mamma" so I run into the other room and Cache was laying on his back! I had missed it! I had Trent put him back on him tummy to see if he would do it again and finally after the 6th time I was finally satisfied! He's so big already!

1 comment: